THERMAL ACCESS CONTROL TEMPERATURE DETECTOR
An Access Control Face Recognition Terminal
The revolutionary access control face recognition terminal integrates rapid thermal imaging-based temperature screening functionality. It quickly measures an individual’s skin-surface temperature, creating an alert if that falls outside of a pre-configured range. Ideal for use in applications including workplaces, medical facilities, train stations and airports, schools, residential settings and more.
● Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target's temperature
● Temperature measurement range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without black body calibration
● Recognition distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m
● Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes skin-surface temperature without identity authentication.
● Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc.
● Face mask alert (warning)
If the presented face is not wearing a mask, the device will sound a voice reminder, but is configured so that authentication or attendance is valid.
● Forced mask alert (denial)
If the presented face is not wearing a mask, the device will sound a voice reminder, and is configured so that authentication or attendance is denied.
● Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
● Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
● Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature
● Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves data on the client software
● Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/user; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
● 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
● Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
● Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
● Watchdog design and tamper function
● Audio prompt for authentication result
● NTP, manual time synchronization, and auto synchronization
● Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
● Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
● Imports and exports data to the device from the client software
* Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.
* In order to obtain accurate temperatures, after the device is powered on, wait for 90 minutes to allow device to warm up.
Sensor: Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor
Resolution: 120 x 160
Frame Rate: 25fps
Temperature Range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F)
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5 °C, without black body calibration
Measuring Distance: 0.5 to 1.5m
Screen: 7 inch touch screen
Resolution: 1024 x 600
2mp dual-lens camera, WDR
Recognition Mode: Face: 1:1 and 1:N
Face Capacity: 50,000
Face Recognition Duration: < 0.2s per person
Face Recognition Distance: 0.5 to 1.5m
Card Capacity: 50,000
Card Type: M1 Card
Card Presenting Duration: <1s
Card Presenting Distance: 0 to 5cm
Network × 1, RS-485 × 1
Wiegand × 1
USB × 2
Alarm output × 1
Alarm input × 2
Door contact × 1
Exit button × 1
Tamper × 1
Working Voltage: 12VDC / 2A
Working Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
For temperature measurement: 10 °C to 35 °C (50 °F to 95 °F)
Working Humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)
Application Environment: Indoor and windless environment use only