Rapid Deployment CCTV Over 4G
A CCTV system comprising of 2 cameras run on a 4G network, in an IP66 waterproof and IK10 vandal proof box for fast deployment to high security, and high value locations. This system is designed in such a way that the system could be run from a battery for approximately 8 hours in the event of a mains power failure.
- We have created a mains box which allows you to run your own lengths of cable using 100m drums, which are available as an optional extra. The unit includes everything required in terms of connectors and adaptors.
- You can choose different combinations and styles of cameras and brackets to suit different locations as required.
- The system can include a 15 x zoom PTZ camera. This is a low light dark fighter chip camera and can show full colour images - even in much darker environments. There is a 25x zoom available as an upgrade.
- The system can accommodate a simple swap out option to change a unit to a battery powered option.
- The system can support 4 cameras, but in the event of a mains power failure only 2 cameras will be fully accessible via 4G (while battery powered).
- The location of the aerial points are outside the box to enable the easy addition of an extension aerial if necessary.
- The system has several alerts and will notify you if a person has entered the area, or if an object has been removed.
- A modular build to allow items such as the recorder to be easily retrieved, should footage be needed; this allows easier servicing and updating as technology advances.
- Simple deployment makes the installation process quick and easy.
- CCTV cameras have additional onboard storage to allow for a secondary back up in the event of power failure.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply – Using the optional high-quality Lithium Iron Phosphate battery, the system can be run so that the cameras (2 out of 4)) and 4G router can be powered for 5-12 hours should there be a power outage. Battery times vary depending on daylight hours and the need for the cameras to run IR illumination.
- IP66 and IK10 rated enclosure – Electronics Industry approved standards for weather proofing and impact resistance.
- Hikvision Compatible Platform – the system is built around a Hikvision operating platform allowing it to integrate with IVMS software and operate with a wide range of Hikvision cameras. This makes it completely customisable to specific sites and scenarios.
- Additional Features – there is a selection of optional extras so that the system can be tailored to individual sites. For example, battery cover and Antenna relocation; please enquire for further details.